Repair Planner/Autobody Appraiser/Collision Estimator - #29003
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join a team where you can succeed and earn more than the competition – we have faster cycle times, so you make more money. Whether you are a first-time applicant or coming back to Service King as a former teammate, we provide our Repair Planners:
- Guaranteed base pay levels plus commissions, paid weekly
- Commission opportunity up to 5%
- Four-week minimum commission to start
- Day 1 benefits, including health, dental, vision
- Royal sign-on bonuses, paid quickly
- $2,500 Body Tech referrals paid within 90 days
- $2,000 Repair Planner referrals paid within 90 days
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
A Repair Planner is responsible for owning the full estimatics and repair process post-vehicle teardown and ensuring quality repairs are provided in a timely manner.
This position requires teammates to have a proven track record of high performance, possess an advanced level of technical knowledge regarding collision repair estimatics, have the ability to communicate detailed repair processes to Body Technicians, and be familiar with major insurance carrier procedures and requirements.
- Review initial CFM estimates and write/lock final estimates: Review preliminary estimates completed by the Centralized File Management team, write complete estimates after full disassembly and damage evaluation, update CFM's estimates as needed, and lock final estimates
- Collaborate with Parts Managers to source, order and track parts: Communicate with Parts Managers to ensure correct parts are ordered in a timely manner
- Conduct quality checks: Manage each repair throughout the process and ensure Service King's quality standards by performing in-process QC; Able to pull and review all data procedures for/with Body Technicians and conduct post scans
- Ensure DRP compliance: Understand DRP guidelines regarding all aspects of the repair and conduct carrier specific audits.
- Pre-close the final repair order: Handle disbursement paperwork, address exceptions in the file and ensure carrier specific requirements are completed
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Teamwork – Builds strong relationships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared goals; Strengthens relationships by promoting mutual trust and supporting
- Accountability – Holds self and others accountable to meet and exceed commitments; Focuses on quality results, monitors progress, learns from mistakes, and strives for
- Results Driven – Can be counted on to drive pace to achieve results and consistently meet or exceed expectations; Executes priorities with a focus on critical work to achieve targeted
- Sound Judgment – Makes good decisions by analyzing the situation, leveraging experience, and using available information; Objectively evaluates problems, discovers root causes, and works toward timely
- Customer Focus – Maintains a relentless focus on customers and is committed to the continuous improvement of services; Keeps internal and external customers in mind at all times and strives to proactively address customer concerns and
- Attention to Detail – Ability to process detailed information effectively and consistently
- Multi-tasking – Ability to work on and successfully complete many different tasks or projects at the same time
- Stress Management – Ability to perform under pressure and in adversity
- Time Management – Ability to analyze workload, assign priorities and maintain focus on tasks at hand in order to efficiently get work done
- Written and Verbal Communication – Ability to provide clear, concise information in writing, via phone or in-person
- Working Independently – Ability to perform tasks, take action and complete projects with little assistance or help of others
- Minimum of 2 years' experience writing collision estimates in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of collision repair process including knowledge of insurance procedures and requirements for a variety of carriers
- Licensing required by state
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Proficient knowledge and use of estimating software
- Proficient with Computers and other technology
- Valid driver's license required
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Possesses DRP certifications
- I-Car certification or able to obtain certification once hired
- Experience working in CCC ONE Total Repair Platform
Service King provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
AddressNorth Little Rock, AR
AutomotiveView all jobs at Service King