Service King is hiring Auto Body Technicians for their shops in Houston, TX! Whether you’re a seasoned body technician, military veteran or a young professional looking to start your career, Service King is the place for you! OPPORTUNITY AWAITS YOU!
Service King Offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance & Vision Care
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Weekly Pay
- Low cost uniforms for applicable positions
- 401(k) at 50% employer matching up to 8% of compensation
- Transfer opportunities between all existing markets
Body Shop Technicians are responsible for:
- Examines damaged vehicle and efficiently plans repair process.
- Works and communicates with others on vehicle repair status.
- Performs quality repairs while keeping on-time status in mind.
- Makes decisions on repair vs. replace considering safety, cost and cycle time.
- Participates in all required safety meetings.
- Directs the work of a helper in the performance of tasks when needed, i.e., unusual problems or questions and explains procedures to assistant.
Body Shop Technicians are required to meet the following:
- Minimum of 6 months experience working in a collision or body shop
- Ability to use frame machine
- Certification in body repair preferred.
- Knowledge of vehicle repair process by manufacturer.
- I-CAR welding certified.
- Skill in analyzing and interpreting measuring data.
- Ability to supervise repair personnel.