Sales Consultant - Nuisance Wildlife Control - $1,000 Sign on Bonus
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have an appreciation for wildlife, working outdoors, trapping, hunting, or fishing?
Does having control over your earnings and schedule sound appealing?
If you answered yes to either of these questions, becoming a Wildlife Sales Consultant could be a great fit!
The Wildlife Sales Consultant is responsible for increasing sales in their assigned area, providing outstanding customer service to new and existing accounts, as well as technical assistance to field personnel.
The Successful Candidate Will…
- Complete our award-winning training and learn the skills required to be responsible for the daily operations of a Wildlife Sales Consultant
- Create and follow a service schedule within an assigned territory, ensuring safe and timely arrival at each customer’s location
- Serve as a problem solver for our customers by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best overall solution for each customer's needs
- Create, present and submit sales proposals and collect owed money in a timely fashion
- Provide technical and logistical assistance to field personnel as necessary/requested
- Perform quality control visits and follow-up with customers to ensure satisfactory service
- Develop relationships with customers, sister companies and external businesses that lead to the creation of new sales opportunities
- Operate a company vehicle safely and ensure cleanliness of the vehicle and equipment
- Competitive Salary ($80k - 100k+)
- Company vehicle, cell phone and tablet
- Comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
- Initial uniforms provided and/or compensated by Company
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
Candidates must be physically capable of safely performing the following job duties:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's guidelines
- Lift and carry up to 75 lbs
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Work outdoors in various weather conditions
- High School Diploma required; four year degree preferred e.g., wildlife management, agriculture, biology, environmental and animal sciences, entomology, herpetology, forestry, business, marketing, range management or sales
- Military or job related experience is also accepted, e.g., wildlife and/or forestry, sales, estimation, customer service, contracts, collections, processing transactions, field service, environmental services/sanitation, animal exclusion solutions, construction/repairs, etc.
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen
- Hired candidates must reside or relocate within a 30 minute drive of their territory. Acceptable distance/mileage may vary across densely populated areas
Why choose us?
As the industry leader, we value people, progress and professionalism. As a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), we are financially stable and exhibiting continued growth. We are proud to announce Rollins, Inc., has been named a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Service Industry - Pest and Wildlife
AddressOverland Park, KS
BusinessView all jobs at Service Industry - Pest and Wildlife
Get fresh Service Sales Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.