Founded in 1984, Trutech Wildlife Service specializes in wildlife management services for residential and commercial properties, providing leading wildlife, animal and integrated pest management services across the nation. We work with wildlife and people alike to solve animal related issues in humane and environmentally conscious ways.
The Outside Sales Manager is responsible for building the business in their assigned territory through lead generation and increasing sales all the while providing outstanding customer service to new and existing accounts as well as technical assistance to field personnel.
The Successful Candidate Will…
- Create and follow a service schedule within an assigned territory, ensuring safe and timely arrival at each customer’s location
- Serve as a problem solver for our customers by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best overall solution for each customer's needs
- Create, present and submit sales proposals and collect owed money in a timely fashion
- Network and develop relationships with customers, sister companies and external businesses that lead to the creation of new sales opportunities
- Respond to company generated leads with urgency
- Provide technical and logistical guidance and assistance to field personnel as necessary/requested
- Perform quality control visits and follow-up with customers to ensure satisfactory service
- Operate a company vehicle safely and ensure cleanliness of the vehicle and equipment
- Highly competitive salary + commission
- Company vehicle, cell phone and tablet
- Comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
- Initial uniforms provided and/or compensated by Company
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
Candidates must be physically capable of safely performing the following job duties:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's guidelines
- Lift and carry up to 75 lbs
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Work outdoors in various weather conditions
- High School Diploma required; four year degree preferred e.g., wildlife management, agriculture, biology, environmental and animal sciences, entomology, herpetology, forestry, business, marketing, range management or sales
- Military or job related experience is also accepted, e.g., wildlife and/or forestry, sales, estimation, customer service, contracts, collections, processing transactions, field service, environmental services/sanitation, animal exclusion solutions, construction/repairs, etc.
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen
· Hired candidates must reside or relocate within a 30 minute drive of their territory. Acceptable distance/mileage may vary across densely populated areas.
Why choose us?
As the industry leader, we value people, progress and professionalism. As a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), we are financially stable and exhibiting continued growth. We are proud to announce Rollins, Inc., has been named a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.