HVAC Technician / Service Technician
- Expired: November 12, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Service Genius is currently hiring for a full-time HVAC Technician / Service Technician to maintain, diagnose, and repair residential heating and cooling systems in the Chatsworth, CA area. We pay our HVAC service technicians a competitive wage of $18 - $45/hour, plus spiffs and commissions.
In addition to competitive pay and our supportive, family-like culture, we offer our heating and cooling team the following benefits:
- Medical benefits after 90 days of employment
- Team lunches
- House cleaning bonuses
- Employee appreciation days
- Employee trips
- Holiday bonuses
- Special parking spaces
- A soccer team
- Monthly parties with family get-togethers and barbecues
Additionally, we offer our HVAC service technicians a company van, a gas card, company uniforms, monthly bonuses, and weekly training from special technical schools.
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
ABOUT SERVICE GENIUS
With 70 years of experience, our leaders are known nationally. That's why our clients call us when their home comfort is suffering. We realize that replacing an air conditioner, furnace, or heat pump is a big decision, and we don't take that lightly. Our professionals guide clients through the process of identifying their home's individual needs, their family's needs, and finally selecting the best system for them. No matter the problem, our team is a group of highly trained and experienced professionals that has the background and training to solve it. Using high-tech tools and techniques, we ensure that our clients get their full value!
We believe that taking care of our employees is the first step to going above and beyond for our clients. This includes offering competitive pay, ongoing training, and a work family worth bragging about!
OUR IDEAL HVAC TECHNICIAN / SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- Career-oriented - aspires to advance their skill set and knowledge with ongoing training
- Strong communicator - effectively communicates with customers and coworkers with the ability to explain our services in layman's terms
- Professional - always represents our company in a friendly, honest, and reliable manner
- Positive - always optimistic with a can-do attitude
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
REQUIREMENTS FOR AN HVAC TECHNICIAN / SERVICE TECHNICIAN
- Physical ability to lift up to 50 lbs and work from heights or small crawl spaces
- Willingness to undergo a background check and drug test upon hire
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
If you meet the above requirements, we need you as our trusted and reliable HVAC service technician. Apply today to join our heating and cooling team!
Get fresh Air Engineering Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.