At Service First, our unique values serve as a compass for our actions and are the foundation of our culture.
- We promote innovation and are purposefully dynamic in our growth processes. We change, not just for the good of ourselves, but for the good of everyone involved.
- We hire people with the ability to think creatively, who use inspiration and imagination to solve problems by looking at them from unexpected perspectives.
- We hire people with the ability to question assumptions and offer solutions that seem impossible; take calculated risks; take what might be seen as a problem and turn it into an opportunity; are able to bring paradigm shifts in product, processes or systems because of their thoughts and new ways of thinking; give feasible ideas and not just tangent thoughts.
We are honored to be voted as a Top 100 Places to Work by the Dallas Morning News for four consecutive years. Service First Mortgage is the first company to be ranked as high as #4 in its first year of nomination. We are also honored to have received a special award in the category of Best Direction.
Service First Mortgage is currently hiring for a Marketing Specialist.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing and executing marketing campaigns as determined by company leadership, and/or individual Loan Officers, to include a variety of general marketing initiatives and projects. Duties include:
- Website maintenance
- Digital Marketing:
- Search engine marketing (SEM)
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Creating and managing digital advertising copy, video scripts, email and direct mail content
- Managing the scheduling of content across all company channels and advertising platforms
- Creating content for both print and digital mediums
- Ad hoc assistance to support the unique, individual marketing needs of the team
- Deliver Training for marketing tools & systems
- Tracking, analyzing and communicating to stakeholders regarding campaigns, projects, and other initiatives
- Responsible for assisting with Vendor Management, including but not limited to, negotiating vendor terms and analyzing data
- Manage ticketing system for marketing requests and maintaining pre-defined SLAs
- Other duties as assigned
- Build and maintain relationships with Sales teams and corporate staff
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- 2-3 years of relevant marketing experience, including creating virtual and/or print marketing collateral.
- Moderate to high level of experience in design (print and web), as well as HTML/CSS coding.
- Experience with social media marketing.
- Mortgage/Financial Services experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or Advertising.
- Strong commitment to customer service and satisfaction with both internal and external customers. Self-starter who can work and learn quickly, while maintaining a positive demeanor.
- Demonstrated passion for sales and for growing business production.
- Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with various audiences, including managers and loan officers.
- Well versed in writing copy for advertisements, websites, emails, newsletters and related marketing materials.
- Proficiency in MS Office is required; proficiency in marketing and/or design applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign is highly desired.
- Solid project management skills with keen attention to detail.
- Capable and resourceful in finding solutions without reliance on outside vendors and/or large budgets
- Proficient with HTML, CSS and WordPress
- Proficient with social media, websites, print, email, and SEO/SEM
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with strict time requirements and minimal supervision.
Service First Mortgage provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Service First Mortgage complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.