PAID VACATION TIME
PAID SICK LEAVE
PAID PERSONAL TIME
Email you resume to Careers@svcfin.com
Consumer Financing firm in East Boca Raton has immediate openings for Bilingual Supervisor. Candidates must be Meticulous, Reliable, and a Type A personality.
Our company specializes in indirect lending for home improvement companies across the Nation. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to build a career with a growing company that offers a lot of room for growth and advancement. We have a structured paid training program taught by the executives of our company. Email your resume for an interview today, pass a background check and start tomorrow!
The Call Center Supervisor is responsible for the assisting of planning, coordinating and controlling the activities of the customer service team to maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet organizational and operational objectives.
What We Require:
· Responsible for day to day operations of 16 agent credit center representatives
· Receive escalated manager calls from all departments
· Provide coaching, mentoring & motivation to credit center representatives
· Evenly distribute assignments from other departments to Credit Center Representatives
· Conduct 90 day & annual reviews
· Assist Credit Center Representatives with any overflow calls to ensure customers are not placed on long holds
· Responsible for conducting disciplinary reports and meeting with agents to conduct review of their performance
· Control all staffing to make sure credit center adequately staffed with trained agents
· Review Credit Center Representative's timecard to ensure no unapproved overtime
· Track lateness and deviations from approved schedule
· Monitor dealer hold times & work with underwriting department to move approvals through the queue
· Monitor customer service levels and provide Q/A to keep excellent levels of customer service to our dealers and customers
· Conduct department monthly meetings
· Assist SFC operations by uploading loan docs, sending paper docs, sending credit decisions, allonges, and other documentation requested by dealers or customers
· Responsible for searching, setting up and conducting interviews
· Must be available to work open to close as needed 7 days a week.
· Must be able to read/write and speak Spanish
· 12 months Call Center experience preferred
· Two or more years experience in a supervisory role (banking preferred)
· Knowledgeable of consumer financing a plus
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· High School Graduate or GED
· Type 25 wpm
· Strong computer skills including working in Microsoft Office and internet
· Able to use problem solving skills to identify and resolve customer related issues
· Strong willingness to assist other team members with customer related issue;
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task
· Implementation of continuous improvement projects
· Maintain detailed records and files
· Punctual and consistent attendance
· Ability to use desktop computer system and hardware, e.g. mouse, keyboard
· Logical problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
· Proven oral and written communication skills consistent with North American Business standards
· Must have availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs.
· Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
· Provide a positive, professional, empathetic and customer-focused manner
· Good organization and work prioritization skills
· Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check
What We Offer: $16/hr to start. This is a full time position.
Medical/Dental/Vision options after 90 days. Optional Aflac program available.
Rapid promotion ability and the opportunity to break into the financing industry.