- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
Employee will be responsible for overseeing a Residential Home Improvement Portfolio loans of 45M of consumer assets with an average outstanding balance of $15,000.00. The Risk Portfolio consists of assets that were purchased from contractors and cannot be billed until the account holders dispute is resolved. Job involves reaching out to the account holder reviewing the installation issues and then working with the contractor to provide a resolution. Daily tasks include: outbound and inbound contact calls, reviewing aged accounts and work with various departments within the company. Must have excellent communication (verbal and written) skills and a strong background in customer service, collections, and conflict negotiation.
- Engage performing Dealers to retain and service their business.
- Maintain a working rapport with the Point of Contact (POC) for a Dealer
- Document the Dealer’s pertinent information in NLS: important contact information, number of sales reps, annual revenue, finance volume, and previously used lenders.
- Utilize company sales training, scripts, and strategy to retain performing Dealers.
- Train performing Dealers as SFC’s loan transactions process or program details change over time.
- Provide Dealers with excellent customer service on a loan by loan basis.
- Persistently follow up with Dealers to maintain a strong personal relationship
- Contribute to the SFC team by supporting Outbound Sales Representatives and acting as a liaison between other departments within SFC.
- Keep thorough/accurate documentation of all consumer contact in Outlook, NLS, or both
All employees are responsible for internal controls in the performance of their assigned duties. Internal Control responsibilities are established in various policies, procedures, and documents, including the Code of Conduct.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Graduate
- Bachelors Degree is preferred
- Type 30-40 wpm (ideally a touch typist)
- Knowledge of customer service, sales, and consumer finance is essential
- Excellent organization and work prioritization skills
Dynamic ability to multi-task
Capacity to input data accurately and quickly while on the phone
Strong attention to detail
Maintain detailed records and files
Work well in a team environment
Eager to assist other team members with customer related issues
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Mobile Devices, with previous CMS experience
Clean, professional appearance and manners
Well spoken with an articulate phone voice
Reliable transportation with a record of solid attendance from past employers
Punctual and consistent attendance
Must have availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs.
Provide a positive, professional, empathetic and customer-focused demeanor
Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check
- OUR CORE BEHAVIORS
- Be Genuine. Conduct yourself in a consistent, honest and compassionate manner at all times.
- Work Ethic. Be willing to go the extra mile for the customer, whether internal or external.
- Influence. Be an active player in participating, building and contributing to service.
- Continuous Learning. Commit to gaining knowledge, skills and experience on an ongoing basis in order to better serve the customer, increase personal satisfaction and improve Columbia Bank.
- Team Play. We win together. Individuality is encouraged to advance and enrich the work of the team.
- Problem Solving. Bring creative, problem-solving mentality to every situation. See alternatives, take initiative and assume responsibility for your actions.
- Communication. Keep others informed and up-to-date. Actively listen and learn from each other.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to sit at a computer monitor for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive finger, hand, and arm movements
- Ability to effectively discern information and formulate appropriate action
- Ability to reach, squat, bend, and manually manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to think critically and provide appropriate solutions
Only candidates with prior financial services will be contacted.
Job Location: Boca Raton, Florida
Service Finance Company , LLC is a nationally licensed finance company and approved FHA Title I Lender. Our company specializes in indirect lending for home improvement companies across the nation.
555 S. Federal Highway Suite 200 Boca RatonBoca Raton, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Service Finance