PAID VACATION TIME
PAID SICK LEAVE
PAID PERSONAL TIME
Consumer Financing firm in East Boca Raton has immediate openings for Outbound Business Development agents. Candidates must be Meticulous, Reliable, and a Type A personality.
Our company specializes in indirect lending for home improvement companies across the Nation. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to build a career with a growing company that offers a lot of room for growth and advancement. We have a structured paid training program taught by the executives of our company. Email your resume for an interview today, pass a background check and start tomorrow!
An Account Manager is responsible for the servicing and retaining of Service Finance Company's dealer by managing their daily pipeline and educating dealer on program or process enhancements.
What We Require:
- Engage performing Dealers to retain and service their business.
- Maintain a working rapport with the Point of Contact (POC) for a Dealer
- Document the Dealer’s pertinent information in NLS: important contact information, number of sales reps, annual revenue, finance volume, and previously used lenders.
- Utilize company sales training, scripts, and strategy to retain performing Dealers.
- Train performing Dealers as SFC’s loan transactions process or program details change over time.
- Provide Dealers with excellent customer service on a loan by loan basis.
- Persistently follow up with Dealers to maintain a strong personal relationship
- Contribute to the SFC team by supporting Outbound Sales Representatives and acting as a liaison between other departments within SFC.
- Keep thorough/accurate documentation of all consumer contact in Outlook, NLS, or both
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· High School Graduate
· Flexibility. Must be able to work until 10 pm.
· Bachelors Degree is preferred
· Type 30-40 wpm (ideally a touch typist)
· Knowledge of customer service, sales, and consumer finance is essential
· Excellent organization and work prioritization skills
· Dynamic ability to multi-task
· Capacity to input data accurately and quickly while on the phone
· Strong attention to detail
· Maintain detailed records and files
· Work well in a team environment
· Eager to assist other team members with customer related issues
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Mobile Devices, with previous CMS experience
· Clean, professional appearance and manners
· Well spoken with an articulate phone voice
· Reliable transportation with a record of solid attendance from past employers
· Punctual and consistent attendance
· Must have availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs.
· Provide a positive, professional, empathetic and customer-focused demeanor
· Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check
We will conduct a full criminal background check, must have a clean record.
What We Offer: $16/hr to start. This is a full time position.
Medical/Dental/Vision options after 90 days. Optional Aflac program available.
Rapid promotion ability and the opportunity to break into the financing industry.