Our Associates Celebrate Lives. We Celebrate our Associates.
Service Corporation International/Dignity Memorial is the largest American provider of funeral, cemetery, & cremation services. We don’t sell funerals and cemetery plots. We DESIGN CELEBRATIONS and MEMORABLE TRIBUTES!
We are a Certified Best Place to Work! 90% of the employees surveyed said "My work has special meaning: This is not just a job."
This is not just a job. It is a meaningful career in sales that make a difference in the lives of people we serve while providing you an opportunity you will love.
Open doors you never realized existed. We’ll change everything you ever might have thought about working in the funeral services industry. This isn’t your typical job. But we’re not your typical company, either.
This opportunity represents unlimited potential for income, leads, and career advancement! We are looking for Sales Professionals in Renton, WA to join our team! We provide excellent structured training in the classroom, in the field, and on-line through our award winning Dignity University. Your responsibilities will include making sales presentations, networking, getting referrals, and presenting group informational seminars.
- Unlimited Income Potential via a commissioned incentive package
- Stability – SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
- Full benefits available (Including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, PLUS a 401K with a GENEROUS company match)
- Best in class ~ Professional Training
- State of the Art Electronic Contract Hardware & Software
- Best in Class ~ Technology and Sales Operating Systems
- Flexible Hours
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Requirements & Qualifications
- Sales experience is helpful but not mandatory
- High level of comfort using computer systems within a sales environment
- Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a plus
- High level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed
- Desire to help others and earn a competitive income
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Creative, outgoing, and energetic
- Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations
- A good driving record and valid driver’s license
- Solid work history
- Bilingual candidates are strongly preferred
This position may require the associate to obtain and maintain an insurance license in any state in which he/she conducts sales. To obtain the insurance license, the candidate must meet the requirements of Assurant’s background check process which includes, but is not limited to, a criminal history and credit check.