SCI is certified as a Great Place to Work® by the Great Place to Work Institute. In a recent survey, our associates said that their work has special meaning and is not “just a job”. This year we are growing our sales team by 30% to meet the increasing demand for our products and services. This opportunity represents unlimited potential for income, leads and career advancement!
This is not just a job. It’s a meaningful career in sales that make a difference in the lives of people we serve while providing you an opportunity you will love.
Our Advisers assist families, most often in a home sales presentation, by helping them make decisions about the planning of their Funeral Services and Cemetery Property needs in advance of their time of need. Truly a career you can feel GREAT about while still earning a terrific income.
We have immediate openings for Sales Professional. We provide excellent structured training in the classroom, in the field, and on-line through our award winning Dignity University. Your responsibilities will include making sales presentations, networking, getting referrals, and presenting group informational seminars.
- Unlimited Income Potential via a commissioned incentive package
- Stability – SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
- Full benefits available (Including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, PLUS a 401K with a GENEROUS company match)
- Best in class ~ Professional Training
- State of the Art Electronic Contract Hardware & Software
- Best in Class ~ Technology and Sales Operating Systems
- Flexible Hours
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
- Sales experience is helpful but not mandatory
- High level of comfort using computer systems within a sales environment
- Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a plus
- High level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed
- Desire to help others and earn a competitive income
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Creative, outgoing, and energetic
- Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations
- A good driving record and valid driver’s license
- Solid work history
- Bilingual candidates are strongly preferred
This position may require the associate to obtain and maintain an insurance license in any state in which he/she conducts sales. To obtain the insurance license, the candidate must meet the requirements of Assurant’s background check process which includes, but is not limited to, a criminal history and credit check.