Sales Advisors Needed! This may be the niche you’re looking for. Sell something everyone needs & earn a respectable living.
Looking to compliment my existing Staff. We are not hire by the masses and are looking for a 214 or 215 Insurance Licensed service minded individual looking for a career opportunity. We are part of the Dignity Providers of Funeral Homes and Cemeteries assisting families before a death; at time of death; and after a death. This is a full time position with benefits and full training. Successful advisors must be teachable, balance empathy with salesmanship.
Prearranging and prefunding of funeral and cemetery services is a $5 BILLION a year business. SCI offers the Dignity Memorial Plan and other funeral and cemetery arrangement packages to families with a desire to take care of these arrangements ahead of need. (More information can be obtained by visiting: www.dignitymemorial.com
In addition to the training, leads and support, the compensation opportunity for the agent is above average. There is a training pay period in conjunction with the commissions followed by a 100% variable commission schedule.
The expected annual earnings are in the range of $53,000 to $100,000+.
Please forward your resume to Justin.Goldberg@dignitymemorial.com
- Unlimited Income Potential via a commissioned incentive package
- Stability – SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
- Full benefits available (Including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, PLUS a 401K with a GENEROUS company match)
- Best in class ~ Professional Training
- State of the Art Electronic Contract Hardware & Software
- Best in Class ~ Technology and Sales Operating Systems
- Flexible Hours
- W-2, no 1099
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com
- Sales experience is helpful but not mandatory
- High level of comfort using computer systems within a sales environment
- Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a plus
- High level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed
- Desire to help others and earn a competitive income
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Creative, outgoing, and energetic
- Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations
- A good driving record and valid driver’s license
- Solid work history
- Bilingual candidates are strongly preferred
This position may require the associate to obtain and maintain an insurance license in any state in which he/she conducts sales. To obtain the insurance license, the candidate must meet the requirements of Assurant’s background check process which includes, but is not limited to, a criminal history and credit check.
SCI is certified as a Great Place to Work® by the Great Place to Work Institute. In a recent survey, our associates said that their work has special meaning and is not “just a job”. This year we are growing our sales team by 30% to meet the increasing demand for our products and services. This opportunity represents unlimited potential for income, leads and career advancement!
This is not just a job. It’s a meaningful career in sales that make a difference in the lives of people we serve while providing you an opportunity you will love.