Assist in the oversight of the day-to-day onsite initiatives for first party collections, customer service, and billing. Also, supports the relationships between first party providers and SCI through efficient and effective campaign management, interacting with multiple levels of staff and emphasizing attention to detail. Communicates business results directly to Supervisor; may communicate with SCI management as well as senior management when warranted.
- Acts as the liaison between SCI and assigned first party providers on specific tasks and assignments.
- Functions as a subject matter expert of assigned campaign area(s) as directed by Supervisor.
- Understands key performance indicators (KPIs), service metrics, calling schedules, account types and inventory, reporting documents, staffing, and any other items as it relates directly to assigned campaign(s).
- Reviews campaign(s) and account inventory statistics on a daily basis.
- Reports detailed campaign results outlining performance variances and recommends process improvements to Supervisor on a weekly/monthly basis or as directed. May compile and submit on a “Scorecard”.
- Participates in monthly first party provider calls and internal call monitoring sessions to ensure constructive feedback is provided as needed.
- Researches, resolves, and addresses escalated items as determined by Supervisor; identifies and transfers items to the correct department(s) for resolution.
- Assists with interactions between company and first party provider’s IT department when appropriate to resolve reporting discrepancies, systems upgrades and modifications, and all other ad-hoc tasks.
- Assists with First party Provider’s staff in determining designated campaign(s) metrics.
Core / Critical Competencies
Demonstrates a Commitment to Services Excellence, Trustworthiness and Integrity
- Acts within and upholds the SCI Code of Conduct and Dignity Promise Standards and demonstrates corporate values
- Is trusted by others; keeps commitments to others.
- Comes up with new ways to look at problems and processes in their work.
- Works productively with minimal supervision; achieves work objectives in a timely manner.
- Works to resolve routine problems promptly and effectively.
- Is open to new and different ways to accomplish work.
- Responds positively and productively to new initiatives or changes in priorities.
- Conveys facts and information clearly in written and spoken communications.
- Shares viewpoints and information openly and listens attentively to others’ ideas and suggestions.
- Communicates in a timely and effective manner with Supervisor.
Collaborate with Others
- Proactively contributes to group objectives; volunteers to help others as needed.
- Welcomes ideas and input from others.
Build Productive Relationships (Internal / External)
- Relates to others in open and helpful manner; consistently treat others with respect.
- Maintains composure in challenging situations
- High school diploma
- Three (3) years of experience in Collections and/or Customer Service or equivalent experience in a related discipline
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- General understanding of corporate business methodology in support of company objectives.
- Flexible and adaptable to a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Access.
- Demonstrates a “can-do” attitude, fosters a proactive approach, and brings new ideas to the existing models.
When considering the work environment associated with this job, the following factors may apply:
- Work indoors during all seasons and weather conditions.
- Standard business dress is required.
When considering the work postures associated with this job, the following factors may apply:
- Sitting continuously for many hours per day, up to 6 hours per day.
When considering the physical demands associated with this job, the following factors may apply:
- Physical effort requiring manual dexterity is required, includes paperwork, calculators, computers and phone usage.
When considering the work hours associated with this job, the following factors may apply:
- Working beyond “standard” hours as the need arises.