Corporate Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Operations Corporate Administrative Assistant provides clerical, administrative, and project management support in various operations departments: human resources, finance, information technology, communications and marketing, and quality systems. This role performs a wide range of administrative and support activities to facilitate the efficient and effective operation of the organization. This position is generally remote, with the requirement to participate in on-site meetings as needed (typically Frederick, Owings Mills, or Columbia locations). Standard operating hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm (40 hours/week).Flexibility is needed to work occasional evening and/or weekend hours to meet the needs of people we support in our various programs.
Administrative support for the Operations Director to include: schedule management, meeting and presentation preparation, prepare and/or edit written communications, and identifying areas for improved efficiencies
- Maintain a current inventory and backlog of all Operations Departments' initiatives
- Maintain electronic corporate records and files
- Administrative support for Operations Departments' meetings such as: meeting scheduling, create agendas, create and/or compile supporting documents, complete meeting logistics, meeting minutes, and ensure action items are clearly communicated and scheduled for completion
- Create processes and systems to support efficient and effective management of projects
- Collaborate with various operations departments to ensure current policies and procedures are maintained and widely accessible, archives are created whenever appropriate, and new policies and procedures are created as needed in accordance with SCI standards
- Assist the Operations Director in special projects as needed, maintain necessary records for administrative control of the project, and create project archive upon completion containing materials such as:
- project plan, schedule, and budget if applicable
- charters and logs (issues, risks, lessons learned)
- management plans for communication, cost, staffing, risk and response, schedule, quality, procurement
- change requests and decisions
- Operate, monitor, and coordinate maintenance of agency equipment as needed
- Model and promote organizational philosophies of personcenteredness and shared leadership in all interactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in meetings and training sessions that offer learning opportunities and that promote and enhance skills and professional development
- Ensure that assigned organizational project objectives are met
- Perform all duties as described, and others as required, using the foundation of the organization's philosophies and values
- Communication: Excellent command of English language with a high level of oral, reading, and written comprehension. Ability to type a minimum of 60 words per minute.
- Detail-Oriented: Attends to all steps and follow-upsnecessary to accomplish a task. Ability to give a task undivided attention, proactively catch errors or changes
- Organizational: Ability to prioritize multiple deadlines and initiatives; exceptional project management and multi-tasking capabilities; ability to work with autonomy and flexibility.
- Performance Management: Identifies and establishespriorities based on business needs by prioritizing conflicting needs and handling all matters expeditiously, proactively and following through to successful completion. Demonstrates ability to organize and achieve high performance goals while working remotely with little to no supervision. Willing to take alternative actions given appropriate justification. Forward-thinking to proactively prioritize and anticipate steps and contingencies when addressing tasks
- Teamwork: Ability to work collaboratively with all departments within SCI
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. Associate degree in business related field.High school diploma or GED with 7+ years' administrative experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- 2-5 years' administrative experience with bachelor's degree
- 3 -7 years' administrative experience with associate degree
- Experience with project management/event planning preferred
- Generally, presents standard office environment. Must be able to remain in a stationary >50% of the time. Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, printer, and mobile Smartphone device. Constantly positions self to comfortably maintain computer equipment. May occasionally be required to move office equipment weighing between 10-25 pounds. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. This job description is subject to change at any time.
SCI does not sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas, for this role.
Service Coordination, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Service Coordination, Inc.
Get fresh Administrative Assistant Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.