IMMEDIATE OPENING IN PLEASANTON!
Are you a career-oriented individual who is hungry and wants to take your career to the next level by Having Fun and Enjoying the Moment? Service Champions Heating and Air Conditioning is looking for an experienced Recruiter who is ready to hit the ground running to make an impact in our organization! Our People Department is responsible for our biggest asset- our team members!
Our Recruiters partner with our Hiring Managers in sourcing candidates who thrive in a fast-paced, high performance environment. You will source candidates who will Drive Top Performance, Honor our Commitments, and Be Kind and Encouraging. You will be responsible for managing the full life-cycle recruiting process. You will identify, develop, and execute effective sourcing strategies to build a successful team.
You are a champion in talent acquisition and are responsible for finding talent that no one else can through the relationships that you build and the creative and innovative sourcing techniques that you employ. You will guide the candidates’ journey in partnership with the hiring team to ensure we are delivering a best-in-class experience to potential talent.
We Have Been Voted A San Francisco Bay Area Top Workplace for 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019!
Service Champions has always been about the people. You are providing our team mates with Remarkable Service and our “Trustworthy, On Time and Worry Free” brand promise. Our owner, Kevin Comerford has always found his passion in making his people to be the best that they can be and providing growth opportunities for his exceptional team members!
· Full cycle recruiting: source, phone screen, in-person and virtual interviews, reference checks, initiate background and drug screenings, coordinate hiring manager interviews, present/negotiate offers and coordinate start dates
· Source and attract candidates utilizing traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates
· Onboard new team members
· Create and provide timely analytical and recruiting reports as needed
· Manage the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and update the HRIS systems
· Create job descriptions and post requisitions on relevant job boards
· Liaison with area employment agencies, colleges and attend area career fairs
· Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external sources, improving the employer brand outside the organization and within the community
· Promote Service Champions reputation as a “best place to work” for 5 years running
· Partner with hiring managers to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives
· Work with hiring managers to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed on proper criteria
· Hands-on experience and proven success in the recruiting process. Minimum 5+ years’ experience in corporate or agency recruiting
· Views challenges as an opportunity to grow and develop professional skills
· Experienced in hiring service sector employees
· A self-motivated and self-starter who takes pride in the full human resources spectrum
· Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently
· A mentor who strengthens relationships will all levels of the organization, who genuinely cares for others and their overall well- being and is an active listener, using their words to inspire and build people up
· An inspiring and growth minded individual ready to dig in and help where the team needs it most
· Excellent time management, verbal, written communication, organizational, analytical and problem- solving skills required
· Indisputable integrity with the confidence, understanding and stature to handle sensitive business matters with confidentiality and discretion.
· BA preferred or relevant work experience.
Competitive pay • Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance • Life and Accident Insurance • Paid holidays and vacation • Employer Matching 401K • Employee Assistance Program • Flexible Spending Account • Employee Discount Program • Employee Referral Bonuses • New and continuing training and opportunity for career growth (including Life Skills Classes) • Employer sponsored company events
***Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and a criminal background check
***Valid driver’s license a must with a good driving record
We say that because we’ve seen it again and again. If you have a great attitude and a strong work ethic, you can build a career with tremendous earning potential and feel proud of the work you do.
When you work for Service Champions, you are part of something special. You’ll be on a team that is a nationally recognized residential heating and air conditioning company, and that’s been named a Top Workplace for 3 consecutive years and counting.
Our clients love our amazing service and friendly attitude, which means we’re going to continue to grow... and growth means opportunity for you!
If you have a positive attitude and are willing to work hard, we can’t wait to hear from you!