IMMEDIATE OPENING IN PLEASANTON!
Are you a career-oriented individual who is hungry and wants to take your career to the next level by Having Fun and Enjoying the Moment! Service Champions Heating and Air Conditioning is looking for a bright, enthusiastic and driven Installation Coordinator to work in in our IPod team at the Pleasanton Support Center.
We Have Been Voted A San Francisco Bay Area Top Workplace for 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019!
Service Champions has always been about the people. You are providing our clients with great service and our “Trustworthy, On Time and Worry Free” brand promise. Our owner, Kevin Comerford has always found his passion in making his people to be the best that they can be and providing growth opportunities for his exceptional teammates! No previous residential HVAC knowledge is necessary for this position but is sure doesn’t hurt! We are hiring for attitude and training for skill.
Summary/ Objective The Installation Coordinators will be an integral part of our Pleasanton support team. This position requires strong attention to detail, strong computer skills, multi- tasking and organizational skills, and must be able to work both independently and in a team. This position provides the support and resources necessary for their teammates to wow our clients with smooth and efficient service that exceeds their expectations. The goal is to create memorable experiences that foster a lasting relationship.
The IPod team lives in tomorrow and onwards – The IPod team anticipates and resolves the challenges of tomorrow to set their teammates in each center up for success in the “today”.
· Schedule installation appointments for all centers via phone with Field Sales Representatives
· Create purchase orders for equipment and coordinate delivery
· Order permits and handle all permit issues and expired permits
· Call clients to confirm appointments
· Ensure that as many job openings are filled for the next day as possible through continuous review of the schedule and list of flexible clients. Reassign and reschedule jobs as necessary to produce maximum revenue.
· Coordinate with vendors/subcontractors. Keep vendors appraised of any necessary changes to the job scope or schedule.
· Provide general support to field personnel - i.e. assist with various technical or paperwork issues as requested
· Coordinate with Install Managers to address scheduling challenges as needed
· Creation and distribution of nightly production reports – strong Excel skills needed
Competitive pay • Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance • Life and Accident Insurance • Paid holidays and vacation • Employer Matching 401K • Employee Assistance Program • Flexible Spending Account • Employee Discount Program • Employee Referral Bonuses • New and continuing training and opportunity for career growth (including Life Skills Classes) • Employer sponsored company events
***Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and a criminal background check
***Valid driver’s license a must with a good driving record
We say that because we’ve seen it again and again. If you have a great attitude and a strong work ethic, you can build a career with tremendous earning potential and feel proud of the work you do.
When you work for Service Champions, you are part of something special. You’ll be on a team that is a nationally recognized residential heating and air conditioning company, and that’s been named a Top Workplace for 3 consecutive years and counting.
Our clients love our amazing service and friendly attitude, which means we’re going to continue to grow... and growth means opportunity for you!
If you have a positive attitude and are willing to work hard, we can’t wait to hear from you!