Customer Care Specialist (Bilingual preferred)
- $18 to $18 Hourly
- Medical , Paid Time Off
Walking into the Servbank office you instantly feel the energy of our team. The bright and colorful space creates a casual happy environment. The connection you feel from the smiling faces and team comradery will make you feel right at home.
This Customer Service role provides:
- 3 weeks of vacation your first year
- PLUS sick pay
- health benefits that kick in within 30 days
- PLUS our internal promotion process within 6 months provides room to GROW!
Allied First Bank, sb dba Servbank, founded in 1994 in Illinois. As one of the nation’s Top 10 subservicing providers, we are putting the “service” back into subservicing by offering the winning combination of People + Technology. Our people are dedicated professionals with industry experience, who are committed to providing superior customer service and personalized support for our clients. Our innovative technology gives you fully transparent, 100% accessible, on-demand view of your portfolio. Servbank is a full-service subservicer, with a diverse portfolio and quality products and services, who is dedicated to our partners’ success. Grow happiness with us and drive your business forward.
Servbank is a different kind of company, and we do business a different way. Because home is where the heart is, every action we take is heartfelt.
We take pride in being an innovative, autonomous, customer-service focused, and tech-oriented company. By living our Core Values of People Matter, Inspiring Leadership, Strength of Character and Rock Solid Service, we have created a culture of excellence that strives to provide the one thing that all of our customers seek: The Perfect Customer experience!
What you will do
- Answer all borrower calls and verify account information provided through servicing system
- Validation in compliance with all data privacy regulations
- Identify borrower’s request/inquiry through effective listening skills
- Follow and deliver scripted campaigns to the borrowers for determining proper transfer workflow to appropriate departments
- Exceed all Daily, Weekly and Monthly call performance targets/metrics (e.g. answer time, abandon rate) as set forth by management
- Maintain quality customer service at all times by following all company established protocols Articulate service options and resolutions to TMS borrowers and service providers (e.g. brokers/correspondents)
- Provide pertinent feedback/information to supervisors upon request
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Customer Service experience in a customer call center is preferred
- Mortgage industry and/or Financial Services experience is a plus
- Ability to build rapport quickly to convert inquiries into proper transfers to departments/agents for resolution
- Ability to handle high volume of phone calls
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage time
- Ability to communicate effectively – both in written and verbal form.
- Desire to take personal responsibility to complete tasks and solve problems.
Required Computer and Software Competencies:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Working knowledge of Windows 10 and Internet Explorer
Education High School diploma required; some college preferred
EEO Statement: We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
3138 E. Elwood StPhoenix, AZ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.