About Us -
We are the only 100% union label supplemental benefits company in the world. Our client base includes over 30,000 unions and groups internationally providing both supplemental and permanent benefits to hard-working families. Our motto is ?We protect and serve those who protect and serve us.? We are looking for an individual to join our Customer Service team. We are looking for an enthusiastic goal oriented individual that is motivated to be successful. The ideal candidate in this position will have strong interpersonal skills in order to communicate effectively to clients. Here at Serur what you will find is short of cubicles and secluded CEOs. You will be part of an agency that breeds a healthy, happy, and competitive environment leading to career satisfaction. We take a different spin on what a workplace environment is all about and what a work-life balance should actually mean. We were voted ?Top Places to Work? two years in a row by Boston Globe and Happiest companies to work for by Forbes 2017. And we want motivated individuals to join our team!
As with any organization, Leadership is the most critical aspect defining success or failure. With the growth we have experienced, and continue to experience into 2018 we are looking to bring in a talented and motivated Customer Service Representative who desires to advance from entry level to senior level leadership. Having a sports or military background is highly sought after for this type of role, however it is in no way a requirement.
- Maintain relationships with existing and new clients
- Perform necessary administrative functions
- Enroll clients within our niche market into exclusive benefit programs for our union and association members
- Confident at troubleshooting and investigating to resolve customer complaints
- Act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency
- Manage the benefits for the union and association members
- Provide outstanding customer service in response to employee benefits questions
- Ensure that all documentation is accurate and complete.
- Independently respond to and resolve routine and complex benefits issues.
- Work collaboratively with your team members
- Ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Self-starter with the ability to take the lead
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Strong active listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Weekly pay and monthly bonuses
- Medical and life insurance
- Company Stock options offered
- Retirement benefits consisting of renewal income
- Great location in Boston
- In house chef providing daily meal prep
- Chance to go to convention in Las Vegas, Bahamas and other exotic locations
- Comprehensive paid training program
- Flexible work schedule with occasional work from home options
- Competitive pay
Please submit a resume to be considered