Junior Management Consultant
Please note: Principals Only, No 3rd Party Recruiters. Thank you!
Must be a US CITIZEN and Based in the DC Metro Area
We have an opportunity for a Junior Management Consultant to join our talented Professional Services team. The successful candidate will provide management consulting around IT planning, business process improvement, stakeholder engagement, and project management activities
Typical responsibilities include:
- Support project management teams with coordination activities
- Support stakeholder engagement activities
- Support IT project data collection and analysis
- Support stakeholder interviews and documentation of user pain points
- Support the development of presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in management, marketing, business, accounting, finance, project management, or related-field
- Minimum of 1+ years of direct experience in project management
- Minimum of 1+ years of direct experience working in a program management office (PMO) environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Excellent presentation & communication skills in both oral and written form
- Very strong and demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a government clearance
Serry SystemsArlington, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.