If you enjoy working on a diverse set of technical projects in an environment that fosters problem solving, continuous improvement, and autonomy, we have an opening in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering that might be a great fit for you. The Advanced Manufacturing Engineering team at Serigraph works closely with Operations and New Product Launch groups to develop new processes, specify and commission new capital equipment, and implement automation, such as collaborative robotics and vision inspection, to drive quality and efficiency.
Project Engineers support Manufacturing and Quality Engineering teams in designing and building in-house forming/cutting tools, quality check fixtures and other processing gauges and equipment. Experience with high-level capacity planning on key pieces of equipment, process cycle time studies and capital budgets would be a huge asset.
WHAT WILL YOU DO EACH DAY? (OR AT LEAST MOST DAYS...)
Sales Support -
· Evaluate feasibility and provide innovative equipment and processing solutions
· Provide quotes - specifically on new equipment, processes, and automation needs
Quality/ Engineering/ Operations Support -
· Lead the selection, specification, justification, testing, and installation of new equipment
· Improve efficiency and quality through the design and manufacture of automation, vision inspection, fixtures and other aids
· Manage the execution of automation projects, vision inspection, CMM, holding/check fixtures, human inspection fixtures
· Develop & apply Poka-Yoke (error-proofing methods) to address high RPN FMEA items
· Assign roles and establish takt time for projects
· Create plant layouts that improve efficiency and safety
Is likely in Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering or other related Technical Field
2+ Years in Related Field
Must have CAD experience (we use Solidworks). A giant plus if you have experience with automation, or vision inspection
WHY WORK AT SERIGRAPH?
Serigraph is a stalwart in printing, located in West Bend, just Northwest of Milwaukee. We manufacture parts with integrated graphics for original equipment manufacturers in Automotive, Appliance, Consumer Products, Medical, and Power Sports industries.
Serigraph employees are passionate about their work and dedicated to collaboration, continuous improvement, and – above all – supporting customer needs. Becoming part of the Serigraph team means you share our same values to respect, improve, deliver, lead, and laugh.
We pride ourselves on finding and developing unique talent, promoting from within, and providing challenging advancement over an entire career. Come check us out!