Customer Service - Aftermarket
Serigor Inc. Hampton, NH
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Customer Service - Aftermarket
Location: Hampton, NH
Duration: 12 month contract
This position is for a senior Customer Service technician who is under general supervision. Responsible for answering basic customer inquires on product availability, maintenance, and the status of orders and maintaining records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken. May assist in orienting, training and assigning the work of technical/business support employees.
- Works under general supervision to provide satisfactory and quality customer service.
- Obtains customers' names, addresses, and billing information, product numbers, and specifications of items to be purchased, and enters this information on order forms.
- Answers basic customer inquires on product availability, maintenance, and the status of orders.
- Resolves basic customers' service or billing complaints.
- Maintains records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Performs duties related to overall customer service including post-sales support.
- May support sales team by notifying other divisions of customer concerns and trends.
- Responsible for maintaining quality and consistency of service by documenting and identifying trends in customer service needs.
- Performs on-site services for Aftermarket clients, installs new equipment and services, maintains / services and upgrades existing equipment.
- Provides instruction and education regarding products or equipment usage to customers and internal employees.
- Designs and manages product training for customers and staff.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Serigor Inc.