BPR Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: BPR Project Manager
Location: Remote and onsite Mechanicsville VA
Duration: 06 Months with Possible Extension
About The Role:
- The project manager should effectively manage all phases of the project including ensuring that detailed requirements are gathered, and the project scope is clearly documented, budgeting, project planning, and documentation/reporting.
- The PM should develop and maintain an effective system to formally document and track the status of all project activities and recommendations and be able to effectively communicate to stakeholders and management.
- The PM should bring any changes, delays, or revisions to the project plan/schedule to the requester, manager and project sponsor's attention for approval. The PM should display effective leadership skills and considerable independence and initiative in managing complex projects and actively involve stakeholders in project implementation.
- Applies process improvement and re-engineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization.
- The focus for this project is a Customer Support Process Reengineering complex project. The preference for this project manager is to have experience implementing business / customer process reengineering experience.
- PMP required
Required / Desired
Years of Experience
Excellent communications both verbally and written
Ability to absorb, understand and disseminate information
Organized and detailed oriented
Active PMP Certification required (Please attach copy of certification)
Customer Support Process Reengineering experience
ConstructionView all jobs at Serigor Inc.