Amazon API Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Amazon API Consultant
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 2-3 Months
Our client, a successful health and wellness e-commerce organization, is seeking an expert Amazon API Consultant to join the team. This is a 100% Remote opportunity and a contract engagement. The purpose of this position is to optimize and expand their fulfilment capabilities.
The Role of the Amazon API consultant will be to effectively implement SP API Integrations into the exisiting environment. The Amazon API consultant will envoke the existing Amazon Selling Partner toolkit to optimize the workflow and order flow.
- Work in the suite of Amazon API's Selling Partner API with the aim to further automate the flow of data and streamline key operations, analytics, and seller insights
- Execute automation for report downloading, file manipulation, and processing files
- Set up an OAuth authorization workflow
- Generate an SDK to execute LWA token exchange and authentication
- Test applications by making calls to a sandbox environment
Required Skills and Experience:
- SP API Integration skills
- Strong knowledge of JSON-based REST API design standards
- Expertise in Amazon MWS API integrations
3-5 MUST HAVES for this role:
- SP API- Selling Partner API
- FBM- Fullfill by merchant
- They aren't creating the API's they are just envoking exisiting API's that Amazon already created
- Seeberger (Their EDI system) is a nice to have, but he will train
AddressFort Washington, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Serigor Inc.