Project Manager Assistant (Entry Level)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seretta Construction is a national industry leader in Tilt-Up and Commercial Concrete Construction. Operating out of Orlando, Florida, Charlotte, North Carolina and Austin, Texas, we contract work throughout the Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southwest. We are currently seeking a qualified person to fill the position of Project Manager Assistant (Entry Level). This candidate must be able to multi task and work in fast pace environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Request job numbers from accounting for new projects.
- Set up all project folders on the network (F Drive) including contract summary spreadsheets for tracking subcontractor billing.
- Convert projects in eSUB from estimating to ‘open’ project status and assign active job number.
- Add all users and contacts to the project in eSUB.
- Set up placeholders for unresolved email categories.
- Upload complete project drawing sets to eSUB.
- Issue Start-Up Letters to GC.
- Create and issue submittals for product data, SDS and concrete mix designs.
- Issue master purchase orders for concrete and rebar.
- Maintain/update job list and superintendent/project schedule.
- Submit panel shop drawings, rebar shop drawings & lift & brace books to GC for approval.
- Download drawings sets and drawing logs from GC’s respective FTP sites.
- Ensure we have the latest electronic drawing sets on file, conform electronic sets and print as necessary.
- Log status/approval of all submittals.
- Maintain insurance certificates for all subcontractors.
- Generate and issue Seretta’s Subcontract Agreement to all new subcontractors and provide accounting with the W-9 and Certificates of Insurance so they can be set up as a vendor in Sage 100.
- PO all daily concrete pours and concrete pumps.
- Assist Project Managers in logging and approving all invoices.
- Scan and save superintendent Daily Reports. (This should be done in eSUB – some still submit hard copies).
- Assist Project Managers in setting up concrete pours, cranes and concrete pumps.
- Assist with generating, issuing and logging Change Orders.
- Update purchase orders with Change Order amounts.
- Set up flat files for new projects.
- Archive flat file drawings at project’s end.
- Request quotes and PO rod busters.
- Create regular electronic back-ups of all network project folders (particularly at year’s end).
- Track and keep all subcontractor documentation and signed contracts.
- Act as back-up for renting and calling off equipment when necessary.
- File all daily unresolved emails in eSUB from the PMs that I’m copied on if they haven’t gotten to it.
- Check concrete vendor apps for the following day’s concrete pours.
- Assist PMs with keeping the pour schedule calendar up to date (additions, time changes and cancellations).
- For weekly PM meetings: Provide each attendee with an updated job list; provide Senior Project Manager with a superintendent/project schedule and update accordingly. Distribute current project calendar at conclusion of meeting.
- Distribute drawings to field staff as required.
- Run PO reports monthly and check on open POs.
REQUIRE SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills.
- English is required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma
- At least two years of experience in the Construction Industry.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
Seretta Construction's reputation is proof of the expertise and quality work that has come to be expected of our team members. Seretta Construction has constructed many award winning and high profile buildings by using the most advanced technologies and knowledge of our 400 dedicated employees. Our experience includes a diverse range of building types, which include:
- Temperature Controlled
Seretta Construction Inc.
2604 Clark St. ApopkaApopka, FL
Get fresh Assistant Construction jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.