Direct Care Provider, Direct Care Program Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 to $15 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, medical,
We are seeking Direct Care Providers, Direct Care Program Managers to join our team! You will be responsible for providing care to developmentally disabled members of our community based on an Individual Support Plan.
- Administer basic care to developmentally disabled members
- Understand and follow patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report on daily activities with members
- Communicate with management regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in direct care provision
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Serenity Tender Care Services LlcWhy Work Here?
Awesome management, amazing co-workers, great salary in the industry and lots of room for growth!
Serenity Tender Care Services is a home and community based service organization providing excellent care to members of our community with developmental disabilities in an environment of love, empathy and respect for the individual and cultural needs of everyone. We are conveniently located in downtown Glendale with a second location at Tempe and have serviced the Valley since 2018.
7101 N 55 AvenueGlendale, AZ
HealthcareView all jobs at Serenity Tender Care Services Llc