We’re hiring! Join Serenity Solutions, a psychotherapy private practice in Rittenhouse Square, as we grow and expand. We specialize in helping motivated clients learn how to manage anxiety and anger symptoms so that they can live a life that feels meaningful to them. We also work with pregnant and postpartum parents and people struggling with drug and alcohol addictions.Are you:
A skilled therapist who is passionate about:
- helping clients understand what is getting in the way of living the life they want?
- offering tools to work around those roadblocks and supporting them to make changes to live a valued, meaningful life?
- interested in specializing in a very marketable niche that allows you to see as many clients as you want and make a difference?
- a therapist with training and/or experience with CBT, ACT, MBCT, or DBT or a therapist who wants to develop skills in a behavioral therapy and is invested in utilizing these therapeutic orientations in your work?
- interested in working with motivated clients who want to learn and grow?
- someone who wants to spend more time helping your clients and growing as a clinician and less time on unnecessary paperwork?
- someone who wants to feel valued by your employer?
- independent, organized, driven, and collaborative?
- a fully licensed therapist in Pennsylvania?
Serenity Solutions, LLC, is a psychotherapy private practice located in Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia, PA. We specialize in working with adults struggling with anger, anxiety, perinatal and addiction issues using behavioral-based therapies. We are currently expanding and seeking a part-time (10-15 clinical hours per week), fee-for-service licensed therapist to join our practice. We provide the clients and do the marketing for you.Perks:
- Referrals for motivated, private pay clients
- Competitive compensation
- Compensation for administrative, clinical consultation and non-clinical work
- Annual stipend for continuing education
- Scheduler for intakes
- Weekly clinical consultation
- Supportive environment
- Comfortable office space in a great neighborhood
- Masters or Doctoral Degree in a mental health discipline including Social Work, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy or Psychology
- Fully licensed in PA as an LCSW, LPC, LMFT or Licensed Psychologist
- Training and/or experience with a behavioral therapy including CBT, ACT, MBCT, or DBT
- Experience with anxiety, anger issues, perinatal issues, and/or addictions
- Willing to work 15-20 hours per week (including clinical hours, clinical consultation, administrative work, and other non-clinical work)
- Cannot be credentialed with any insurance companies
- Cannot have your own private practice
Serenity Solutions, LLC