Behavioral Health Technician (BHT)
Serenity Residential Homes Llc Gilbert, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 Hourly
Serenity Residential Homes is a network of Behavioral Health Residential Facilities serving adults with mental illness, substance use disorders, and/or personal care needs.
We are looking for Direct Care Professionals (BHT) to work all available shifts (weekdays, overnights, weekends).
We are looking for applicants who are at least 21 years of age who are driven, compassionate, patient, and caring individuals who pay attention to details.
Direct Care Professionals will be responsible for carrying out the day-to-day operations associated with their assigned location. A few of the operations include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prompting and assisting residents with their activities of daily living
- Monitoring and assisting residents with their daily chores and upkeep of the house
- Monitoring and assisting residents with making daily meals
- Conduct daily groups and community meetings with the residents of the house
- Filling out daily Progress Notes for each resident
- Assisting with the administration of medications self administration and documenting it accurately
Requirements: (THESE ARE REQUIRED)
- Valid HS Diploma or GED Certificate
- Valid Drivers License
- Social Security Card or Passport
- Current CPR and First Aid certification cards
- Current TB (negative TB in last 6 months)
- Current Physical (within the last 12 months)
- 3-year Arizona MVR Record
- Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
Pay: $14.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- 12 Hour shifts
- 16 Hour Shifts
- Night Shift
- On Call
Serenity Residential Homes LlcWhy Work Here?
Awesome environment to grow grow in professionally.