We are seeking a Drug And Alcohol Counselor to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting.
- Counsel and advise individuals or groups with substance abuse problems
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with clients
- Prepare progress reports and letters for relevant parties
- Educate families and groups on substance abuse treatments and prevention programs
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare or counseling professionals
- Must have State recognized Certifications
- Possess a minimum of 2 years experience in counseling, social work, or other related fields
- Significant experience with EMR systems and documentation
- Working knowledge of the 12-Step program
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please include a Cover Letter and Salary Requirements with your response package.