FULL TIME/PARTIME/ PER DIEM CAREGIVER NEEDED
- Assists with daily activities at individual’s home.
- Performs tasks including but not limited to making beds, doing laundry, preparing meals, washing dishes, ironing, cleaning, bathing, dressing, toiletry , incontinence change, assist resident with all ADLd etc...
- Prepares meals / snack .
- Administers oral medication and charting/document
- Help and engage resident with exercise and activity
- Entertains patient by reading, talking, listening to individual, upon request.
- Educated family about status/health of individual being cared for.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
We hire personality train skill
- Excellent verbal communication
- Active listening
- Service orientation
- Critical thinking
- Team player
- Able to speak and write English
- Finger print ready for background check
- Physical ability to lift up to 60 lbs
- Drug screen an TB clearance within 12 month
- Authorized to work in US
- Experience in cooking
- Light house keeping
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Experience in Dementia/Alzheimer care
Add New SectionPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Phone inquiry at 626-274-5707
Serenity Living Village LLCHarmony Villa is 6 beds Residential Care Facility for Elderly in Altadena. We are currently looking for passion fulltime/part time/per diem caregiver to join our team. While experience in providing services and supports for elderly with chronic illnesses is helpful, it is not required. We will provide training. Bring your passion for making a different to our dynamic team