Retail Office Manager
- $70,000 to $75,000 Yearly
Retail Office Manager - (No Medical/Hospital Backgrounds)
2370 Corporate Circle Henderson, NV
Salary: $70k-$75k (DOE)
Schedule: M-F 45-50hours per week
Are you looking for a career where you can make an impact for many individuals? At Serenity, we have the fulfilling opportunity to help individuals take their lives back from life-impacting conditions. In addition to Medication management, we provide TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) therapy and Ketamine Infusion therapy, giving our patients alternative options and a sense of hope, when other treatments have failed. This position is a critical role in our company’s leadership team that will understand, reinforce, and lead by example in all policies and procedures. As one of our business leaders, you will conduct daily operations including but not limited to: Staff scheduling, office administration, performance management, conflict-resolution, hiring and be responsible for ensuring smooth operations overall, in a fast-paced environment.
As Serenity is trying to steer away from traditional healthcare practices, we prefer an individual that has a background in a customer-centric industry, like high-end retail. The ideal candidate will also demonstrate a high level of professionalism, a hands-on approach leadership style, have the ability to hire and build a team, and will prioritize all aspects in delivering a world class patient care experience.
What You Get
- The opportunity to work with a company focused on our mission- Helping people 'take back their lives'
- Tremendous growth potential- We are organically growth funded and have successfully launched our new care model into seven states, with plans to continuously expand into major metros across the country.
- Satisfaction in knowing that your effort and contribution is truly improving and saving lives.
- Ability to lead and manage cutting edge technology in the Mental Health field.....and so much more!
- 3 - 5 years in a Retail Management environment.
- Strong Customer Service and Customer Interaction focused.
- Sales experience is a huge plus!
- Hands-on experience leading/managing teams of employees
- Positive attitude. Assume positive intent in others and optimize each situation.
- Bring your out-of-the-box problem-solving skills. Every person is unique, we approach issues that arise with a fresh perspective.
- Direct approach to employee leadership. Stand up and take ownership of the team, the office, and patient outcomes.
- Ability to educate, talk about, and help our customers understand what we offer them.
Serenity is a leader in the field of healthcare technology. Using advanced medical devices recently released to market, we give our patients long-term success even when other treatments have failed. With evidence-based research and proven results to support us, we push ourselves daily to help patients take back their lives with a revolutionary technological approach to healthcare.
Serenity Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. This position is contingent on successfully completing a criminal background check and drug screen upon hire.
Powered by JazzHR
Serenity HealthcareHenderson, NV
Get fresh Retail Office Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.