Program Manager PSR Group
Formulating, organizing and monitoring inter-connected projects
Deciding on suitable strategies and objectives
Coordinating cross-project activities
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to organize and coordinate our PSR program. The ideal candidate will provide strategic guidance to the team in ways that promotes the company’s culture of recovery and self-sufficiency for individuals enrolled in services. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing efficient strategies and tactics to engage clients and staff to meet established metrics. The ideal candidate must be able to stay focused on ensuring that the program delivers desirable outcomes for the overall success of the organization.
- PSR-Group is a day program for adults enrolled in services Mon-Fri for 5 hours per day.
- Provide administrative and clinical oversight for day to day operations of a PSR-Group Program to include: oversight of program staff, ensure clients receive daily programming activities, ensure compliance with scheduled activities and smooth transitions from arrival through departure, ensure clinical documentation meet agency established standards and expectations, provide monthly clinical supervision to unlicensed staff, facilitate psychoeducational or therapy processing groups as needed.
- Active part of the Clinical leadership team at Serenity providing input into agency strategic short and long-term goals for success including taking an active role in all audit process with state and regulatory accreditation bodies.
- Ensuring program compliance with Serenity's standard of operations and program service delivery.
- Master's degree in helping, mental health fields including: Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, etc. Fully licensed (LCSW, LPC, LMFT) preferred.
- CPRP preferred, or willingness to obtain within a year of hire.
- Experience in a PSR-Group program and/or Non-intensive Outpatient Provider programs.