- Develop and maintain classified and unclassified SharePoint sites supporting Theater Security Cooperation information management.
- Assist and provide expertise in the preparation of formal written correspondence.
- Provide support for commonly used office automation applications. Perform initial system diagnostics and trouble-shooting of systems. Perform management and support of unit VOIP, VOSIP, and Iphones, Ipads and WiFi access points.
- Semi-annually (or as directed), review organizations' needs for computer resources and validate computer equipment requirements.
- Support programs to increase user awareness concerning unauthorized or illegal use of computer hardware and software ISO OPSEC/COMSEC.
- Report security breaches to unit security manager and distribute security information to Directorate personnel.
- Assist with the preparation, maintenance, and deposition of required administrative reports and other correspondence.
- Assist with accomplishing all necessary internal operations to include administrative training, security, development and implementation of organizational operating instructions and regulations of personnel related programs.
- Serve as Point of Contact for all newly assigned personnel; orient them regarding the basic functions of the organization, introduce them to key personnel and scheduls their initial training/orientation requirements.
- Disseminates information concerning new or changed procedures/regulations.
- Assist with instructions on changes in administrative policies and procedures. Identify and implement processes which can be improved or made more efficient through application of automated technology or other methods.
- Assist with ensuring unit programs comply with regulations, laws, policies, and directives.
- Assist with managing programs to include task management, Government Travel Card (GTC) program, Government Purchase Card (GPC) program, safety program, Automated Data Processing Equipment (ADPE) accounts, Unit Deployment Manager (UDM), Special Awards & Trophies, security program, and supply program.
- Assist with the performance of administrative functions associated with the supervision of military and civilian employees (i.e. coordinating personnel assignments, promotions, and performance evaluation products, etc.).
- Assist with providing evaluations and validation of manpower requirements and participant qualifications for operational/contingency planning and exercises.
- Monitor personnel action requests, tracks personnel, manpower, and training transactions as documentation flows through the Directorate and provides status reports to Directorate leadership.
- Monitor the timeliness, accuracy and transmittal of performance reports in accordance with established guidelines. Coordinate with appropriate offices and resolve conflicts affecting organizational positions.
- Assist with developing, establishing, updating, and maintaining office procedures and records/files of various types to ensure effective and efficient operation of the directorate.
- Provide advice and guidance to staff in the organization of administrative, clerical, and procedural requirements. Assists other clerical staff in locating and selecting the appropriate guidelines, references, and procedures for application to specific cases.
- Update tracker and suspense files for unclassified documents as required.
- Validate computer equipment requirements. Alternate unit Equipment Custodian (EC), assist with performing annual and/or required inventory of IT and communications equipment.
- Develop and support Directorate SharePoint sites at the direction of the Director on NIPRNET and SIPRNET domains.
- Coordinate for appropriate access to USAFCENT SharePoint sites. Maintain document libraries and archives of key Directorate information on SharePoint. Create and manage deliberate information flows throughout the A5 staff to include email distribution lists and consolidated SharePoint dashboards.
- Serve as Tasker Management Tool (TMT) augmentee for the Directorate staff; create, route, answer, and troubleshoot all tasks on the TMT at the directorate level
Requires an active Secret clearance.
Five years' experience in the field equivalent to an USAF AFSC 3F5XX (Information Management).
Two years' experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications/e-mail systems or the equivalent.
Two years' experience working with Microsoft SharePoint application and managing military sites.
Two years' experience working with Adobe-Pro; Task Management Tool, Personnel Recovery Mission Software (ISOPREP), and Defense Travel System.
Three years' experience on a NAF or other service component command staff or higher level.
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. Military, numerous U.S. Federal Civilian Agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Government of Canada, State and Local Governments, and Commercial Clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently, while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco has approximately 6,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1 billion and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset, and our success directly relates to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco''s people share a passion for delivering ethical service, innovation, and a commitment to results. We trust our people to deliver. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
Click here to apply now
Work Location US-SC-Shaw AFB
Position Type Full-Time
Security Clearance Secret