Sequoia Mental Health Services is seeking a creative and energetic Mental Health Case Manager/QMHP. Duties include creating individualized treatment plan that focus on therapy, teaching activities of daily living skills, linking clients with community resources and care coordination with other providers such as psychiatry, medical, housing, etc. The Case Manager will provide services to adults with mental illness and/or addiction through individual and group modalities. All of the adults have a diagnosis that is categorized as severe and persistent. The clients live across Washington County, including in residential settings.
Essential Job Functions:
· Provides assessment services and caseload consultation. Provides on-going assessment, evaluation, treatment, discharge planning and other therapeutic services as required.
· Completes accurate, timely clinical documentation of the highest quality and consistent with agency standards, rules and regulation. Completes required assessments, treatment plans and progress notes.
· Formulates, coordinates and implements programming associated with the treatment plan through full knowledge of the client history and the impact on course of treatment.
· Facilitates the implementation of the treatment plan with the caregivers. Monitors the overall course of treatment services for the client and family. Convenes treatment team meetings as scheduled or as needed.
· Provides input in all treatment plan reviews, psychiatric consultations, internal/external utilization meetings, and/or any client review meetings requiring the therapist’s input.
· Works within the philosophy, function and Human Resources practices of Sequoia.
· Carries the 24/7 support phone in rotation with team members.
· Attends agency and required training as directed.
· Prepares and conducts agency-wide or program specific training as directed.
· Participate in all Continuous Quality Improvement activities as required.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· A Master’s Degree from an accredited university or college in the field of social work, counseling, or psychology and two years experience in providing services to persons with mental illness and training in evaluations and assessments, treatment planning, treatment interventions, documentation, abuse regulations, patient rights and special clinical circumstances such as emergencies and suicide/homicide risks.
Licenses & Certifications:
· Preferred licensed professional as LCSW OR LPC in the state of Oregon, but not required.
· Must possess and maintain a valid Oregon driver’s license with no record of criminal driving offense of license suspension.
· Must possess means of providing job related transportation and show proof of required insurance.
· Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
· Must successfully complete and maintain criminal background check.
Sequoia is committed to excellence in all areas of its business. As such, we offer a competitive employee benefits package to eligible full-time employees, including but not limited to:
- Medical/dental/vision coverage with NO employee premium
- Life and Short term disability insurance
- 24 days of Paid Leave per year
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Holidays
Sequoia Mental Health Services
Why Work Here?
Great Organization With the Opportunity to Make a Difference!