Housekeeper Full Time $2k Sign on
- $20 to $23 Hourly
- Medical , Dental , Life Insurance
We are looking for an individual to perform a variety of general cleaning tasks in maintaining residential units, nursing facility, public areas, offices, common areas, or other assigned areas of the community to support the needs of our residents in the Skilled Nursing Facility. If you are excited about the opportunity to make a difference every day, then this might be for you!
What You Will Do:
- Performs cleaning duties in residential apartments, public areas, and offices as necessary; including cleaning of bathrooms, kitchenettes and other special cleaning assignments.
- Operates buffing/shampooing equipment for floor care and maintenance.
- Cleans and inspects windows, furniture and laundry.
- Delivers laundry, packages and miscellaneous items to residents and departments.
- Prepares furniture placement, drapes, equipment for special events and social functions.
- Lifts and carries furniture to accommodate residents and facility needs. Depending on furniture piece, may move large pieces of furniture with assistance of co-worker.
- Recognizes and reports concerns regarding residents' physical, mental and/or emotional status to supervisor.
- Vacuums furniture, floors and drapes in residential apartments, public areas and offices.
Who You Are:
- You enjoy working with people and have interpersonal skills.
- You can use tact and courtesy in dealing with residents under sometimes trying conditions. You can show patience and understanding.
- You like your days do be varied, can handle a fast-paced environment, and don't mind working under pressure.
Why Work Here:
- $20.18 - $23.17/hr D.O.E
- We have medical and dental coverage or pay a cash stipend if you are covered on another plan. Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Emergency Relief Fund, and much more!
- We offer on the job training and professional development opportunities.
- We offer tuition and/or fee assistance for qualified programs.
- $2,000. Sign on
Who We Are:Founded in 1958, Sequoia Living is a Bay Area-based nonprofit organization dedicated to providing older adults with stimulating, joyful living environments and services that support and enrich their lives. Throughout our six decades as a nonprofit serving Bay Area seniors, we've learned the importance of connection and collaboration when it comes to providing resources for healthy aging. From our continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs) to safe affordable housing, engaging senior centers, and a purpose-filled volunteer program, we provide friendly environments where people can explore and discover what it means to grow stronger, wiser, and more joyful.
Sequoia Living is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Employment Type: Full-Time
Sequoia LivingGreenbrae, CA
HousekeepingView All Sequoia Living Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.