Sequoia General Contracting Corp. Aurora, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
General Contractor seeks Project Superintendent for Commercial Construction Projects in the Chicagoland area.
We are seeking someone with : 4+ years experience in commercial construction. Preferably with background in some of the following categories: medical, restaurant, retail, hospitality, industrial, religious, and education. We would also like to see experience in ground up, interior buildout, and remodeling.
Full Time Position - Salary
Primary Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Safety and Quality Control for assigned projects
- Scheduling and coordinating each project activities according to project schedule
- Manage and coordinate all subcontractor and supplier scopes of work
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Ability to effectively manage, supervise, and coordinate manpower, material, equipment and subcontractors
- Coordinate & Lead all site safety/quality inspections
- Create daily reports with project management software
- Order, monitor, and coordinate materials deliveries
- Project start up, project completion, and close-out process
- Minimum (4) years commercial experience
- OSHA 30 Hour qualified
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Excel, Word, and Microsoft Project to mid-level and above. Must be able to type and manipulate documents
- Team player able to communicate with our company, subcontractors and owners
- Proven and solid understanding of construction in general and project planning in particular
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to plan, execute and deliver projects on time
- Ability to pass a background investigation required.
Sequoia General Contracting Corp.Why Work Here?
Great benefits, flexible schedule, and a lot of room for growth!
1585 Beverly Ct Unit 108 AuroraAurora, IL
ConstructionView all jobs at Sequoia General Contracting Corp.