Director of Operations
- Expired: January 05, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
SequiumAsset Solutions where Tomorrow is Today.We are currently searching fora Director of Operations to join one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in the ARM industry. We have transformed the Receivables Management process using cutting-edge technology that digitizes the customer communication experience. The Director of Operations is responsible for developing Collection Managers, ensuring department staffing levels are met for all clients, maintaining competitive analysis and performance for all clients, and informing the VP of Operations of Revenue projections and expectations and expense control. This position will be located at our Marietta Corporate office and will report directly to the Vice President of Operations. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of growing and leading Telecom Receivable Collections. This includes post charge off collections of cable, internet, mobile communications, and wireless accounts.
Performance and Quality Management
- Assist VP of Operations in the development and implementation of systems and processes to enhance the operational infrastructure;execute collections activities according to FDCPA, state regulations, UDAAP, GLBA, the FCRA and any other applicable governmental and regulatory requirements/laws.
- Manage the development and execution of work strategies related to portfolios including scoring and segmentation, dialer campaigns, letter strategies and work efforts as well as the establishing and monitoring of performance metrics and quality control standards.
Leadership and Communications
- Help develop and articulate a compelling vision of the future for the department. Strongly advocate for the value the department brings.
- Maintain strong awareness of industry regulatory changes and assist in adjusting collections processes and/or strategies accordingly to mitigate risk exposure and ensure proper compliance.
Training and Operational Excellence
- Coordinator with the department VP of Operations to Identify gaps in our processes and/or opportunities for improvement. Work with the Collections Training and Quality Team to ensure the successful delivery of a consistent customer experience, and strict adherence to all company policies and external regulatory requirements.
- 10 years of relevant collections operations experience
- 5 years of leadership, including experience in leading multi-functional teams, managing daily operations, employee development, capacity planning, strategic goal attainment, and budget management
- Latitude and LiveVox knowledge a strong plus
- Strong ability to actively engage and inspire medium-to-large workforce skills
- Understanding of regulatory compliance rules that impact Collections, Contact Center, and Consumer Finance industry
- Collections strategies, systems, processes, and philosophies (e.g. automated outbound dialing systems, credit risk, and behavioral scoring strategies)
- Vendor Management skills including performance metrics, creative performance incentive structure creation, and cost/benefit analysis
- Call Center acumen
- Monitoring and driving the collection floor, as well as deliver collector training
- Management and supervision of an assigned collection group
- Work with the QA team to ensure compliance with company policies, client requirements, and state and federal regulations (FDCPA)
- Proficiency in the art of collecting money
- Communicate with clients when required to help maintain and improve relationships and increase revenue
- Responsible in presenting a professional demeanor and attitude at all time to the collection staff
Required Education: Bachelor's degree a plus
We offer: Paid Training, competitive salary with monthly bonus opportunity, PTO, medical, dental, vision, 401k, tuition reimbursement.Relocation assistance provided.
EOE M/F/V/D b/g check, drug screening req.
We Offer a CAREER, Not Just a JOB
BusinessView all jobs at Sequium