Join us for an Open Interview Day - SequelCare of Florida is currently seeking Master's level and Licensed Community Based, School Based, and Substance Abuse Counselors for our West Palm Beach and Belle Glade markets.
When - Monday, November 18, 2019
Time - 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Location - SequelCare of Florida - 5305 Greenwood Avenue, West Palm Beach, FL 33407
Only qualified candidates will be interviewed.
The Counselor position is responsible for providing diagnosis assessments and ongoing treatment to assigned clients, families, and caregivers seeking mental health services. This Counselor Provides direct clinical outpatient services (office, home, school, community) to the client, including all relevant caregivers and providers as indicated in the client's Individualized Treatment Plan (ITP).
- Master’s Degree in the field of clinical social work, mental health counseling, psychology or related field.
- Valid FL license in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, or Family Therapy is preferred
- Knowledge of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders and Medicaid documentation requirements
- Two years’ experience working with children and families is preferred
- Educational Assistance Program
- Generous Parental Leave
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Flexible Scheduling