A Little About Our Program…
SequelCare of Arizona provides office and community-based therapeutic services for adults and adolescents, located all around the state of Arizona. We have therapeutic foster care homes and adolescent/adult group homes, providing a continuum of care as needed.
At SequelCare of Arizona, our goal is that every client and family we serve achieves their optimal potential. We are committed to providing high-quality psychiatric/therapeutic office and residential-based treatment with support services in a safe environment to assist our clients in addressing, managing and overcoming serious emotional, psychological and behavioral problems.
What is it like to work at a Sequel program! Check us out on Glassdoor or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter.
We are seeking talented individual to help drive the success of youth in our outpatient clinic and/or residential programs. The outpatient therapist is responsible for developing and monitoring all direct client related treatment programs and he/she provides counseling for up to 20 clients.
Snapshot of Daily Duties
· Develop and prepare individualized treatment plans.
· Provide assessment, individual, crises, family, and group counseling activities.
· Provide group and individual therapy for general mental health, substance abuse, and co-occurring disorders.
· Complete narrative and progress ratings for monthly CFT/ART report
· Develop monthly and/or quarterly reports
· Develop the curriculum and facilitate specialized groups (e.g., sexual behavior problems, reactive attachment disorder, borderline personality disorder, substance abuse, independent living and severe mental illness).
The Must Haves
· A minimum of a Master’s Degree in the behavioral health sciences or related fields
· A minimum of one year experience working with families, children, adolescents and/or adults who have a wide range of emotional and behavioral challenges.
· Certified or licensed (working towards) by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners as a psychologist, social worker, substance abuse counselor, professional counselor or marriage and family therapist.
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
· Ability to obtain a fingerprint clearance card, or in current possession.
· Valid Arizona Driver’s License.
· Must pass a TB test and medical exam capable of performing the essential functions of this job.
- DailyPay – access your money when you need it as soon as 48 hours after you start!
- Access to wellness tools and corporate discounts
- Excellent paid time off plans for balance of work/life
- Internal growth opportunities with training and development
- Competitive Health & Supplemental Benefits
- Impact somebody’s life and make a difference