Sales Development Representative
Sequel (fka Introvoke) is the only embeddable live event solution for integrated branded experiences. Our plug-and-play components allow any organization to turn their website into a digital stage. We empower brands of all sizes to create meaningful live event series, conferences, community platforms, employee engagement tools, and so much more right within their own websites. Companies of all sizes from startups to large enterprises like HP, Comcast NBC Universal, TIME, Barclays are choosing Sequel to realize their live communication strategies. Sequel is backed by top-tier VCs like Struck Capital, Javelin Partners and amazing angels from TIME, Allbirds, Hubspot and Resy.
Sequel is a San Francisco based company, but with a permanently remote global team. At Sequel we are not only committed to our company's growth, but also to our team culture and development since we are strong believers that the greatest companies are built by happy humans.
Sequel is seeking an enthusiastic and driven Sales Development Representative ("SDR") with a passion for helping customers elevate their virtual branded experiences. As an SDR, you will relentlessly seek out and propel new prospects to demo our product. You'll leverage all methods at your disposal (web, email, mail, phone, etc.) to actively seek out new customers, handle lead qualification, and help convert leads into clients alongside seasoned and collaborative sales professionals. This position reports to our VP of Sales and includes massive opportunities for professional growth.
- You'll create a professional and engaging first impression with our prospects and customers.
- You'll generate new business by prospecting outbound leads through cold outreach.
- You'll create, maintain and update a database of prospects with complete information and emails.
- You'll use outbound selling best practices to identify customer pain points while demonstrating value to prospective customers.
- You'll become an expert in all things marketing tech and webinars, mastering the use cases of successful customers across different industries.
- You'll strategically partner with Account Executives to create new business opportunities.
- You'll consistently learn and apply coaching related to sales strategy and processes.
- You'll work with Product and Engineering teams to report prospect feedback and help regularly update the product roadmap.
Note: This is a remote position.
- 1 year of sales or customer facing experience with an interest in starting or growing your career in sales
- You are a hunter - you're always on the look out for new deals and see sales opportunities in places others wouldn't.
- You possess exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills - phone, email, and webinar.
- You live in a growth mindset. You see challenging situations as growth opportunities, not barriers.
- You are proactive. You see issues before they exist, and plan accordingly.
- You are structure-oriented. You find satisfaction in improving processes, and don't stop because something is "good enough".
- You are driven to succeed and adapt well to change. We are a fast-scaling startup, where flexibility is crucial.
- You have experience with fast paced startup environments.
- Experience with CRM and other sales tools including Hubspot, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays) - 25 paid vacation days per year because we believe time off is crucial to your overall happiness and wellbeing.
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Work From Home - We've been remote-first since 2019 and we know what it means to develop and support a permanently remote, global team.
- Co-working membership so that you can have a change of scenery.
- Competitive Salary & Stock Option Plan - You grow as the company grows.
- Free Food & Snacks - Yes, even remote we might send you a coffee or snack subscription.
- Best in class technology - In addition to a top-of-the-line work laptop, you'll get a great home office set-up or a co-working membership in your city.
- Training & Development
- We'll support your professional growth - That includes sending you to events that interest you, exposing you to areas of the business you want to explore, and more.
Sequel.io (fka Introvoke)San Francisco, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.