Sequel Youth and Family Services is a privately owned company that develops and operates programs for people with behavioral, emotional, or physical challenges.
We are seeking self-motivated, reliable, good-minded and excited individuals to lead our youth to personal victory as Youth Care Workers.
Does the intention of making a person smile give you the urge to perform a celebratory fist bump?
Is helping to make a difference in the lives of youth the thing that you were born to do?
We know for sure that nothing can be more important to our brand than excellent service, and the wow factor our awesome team provides sets us apart from the pack!
Don't worry, we will provide you with a full training program and all the tools you need to be successful!
As a Licensed Assistant Clinical Director staff person with training specifically in Mental Health services coordination and is responsible to ensure coordination and implementation of treatment plans and service delivery for youth requiring Mental Health, Substance Abuse, or other specialized services. This person is also responsible for the delivery of direct clinical services for clients; is responsible for providing clinical supervision to treatment staff, educational staff, and clinical consultations to SYFS; performs outcome studies for SYFS; and prepares and conducts psychometric testing with evaluation and clinical interviews.
The appropriate suitor will have the following:
· Provide face-to-face intake assessments and diagnostic formulation for youth admitted to the facility for the purpose of mental health and substance abuse treatment plan development.
· May provide direct services to youth as necessary.
· When necessary, coordinates communication between internal and external treatment providers and programs.
· Arranges an Emergency On-Call schedule in order to ensure 24 hour mental health and substance abuse service coverage twenty-four hours each day.(MHOS is already 7 days per week)
· Adheres to code of ethics and ensures compliance with all Departmental rules and regulations, applicable Florida Statutes and, administrative code and licensing requirements established by the Florida Department of Health, Board of Mental Health Counselors, Clinical Social Workers and Marriage and Family Therapists
· Ensures that mental health and substance abuse service invoicing is substantiated by documentation and complies with all Department and State documentation comply.
· Adheres to the policy and practice concerning issues of creation, editing, transmission, storage and disposition of all Protected Health Information (PHI) of Sequel Youth & Family Youth Services.
Master degree in psychology, counseling and or related field. Must be fully licensed as a mental health professional.
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after sixty days
· Generous Paid Time off; Balance Work/Life
· Company provided Short Term and Long Term Disability
· Company provided AD&D insurance
· 401K after sixty days
· DailyPay - after 30 days
· Competitive Pay!!!
. 3 Weeks paid Parental Leave