We are passionate about what we do and delight in providing excellent programs that make permanent, positive changes in the lives of those we serve. Our programs are designed to equip our clients with the vision, motivation, life skills, education, and self-discipline necessary to lead a successful life.
The Strategy & Development Analyst is responsible for researching, analyzing, and implementing Organic Growth projects along with providing analysis and support towards executing Sequel’s overall growth strategy.
Snapshot of Job Duties
- Manage and analyze efforts around executing Sequel Strategic Growth Plan
- Estimate, plan, execute, and administer multiple projects across the full project lifecycle, including strategy through completion while ensuring business objectives are met.
- Align resources, manage issues and risks, and coordinate various elements necessary to complete the project.
- Develop and manage project plans (schedule, risks, issues, resources, budget, scope change, communication.
- Conducts proactive and targeted market research and analysis to help identify potential opportunities for Organic Growth at current Sequel programs and in locations currently unserved by Sequel.
- Locates and engages potential business partners to understand market and stakeholder strengths and needs. Participates in phone, videoconferencing, and in-person meetings with stakeholders nationally.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating internal and external resources to support opportunity requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with Sequel’s core business operations.
- Collaborates with inter-departmental team of Sequel team members to coordinate work efforts and facilitate best practice program development.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Evaluates and provides solution-focused recommendations to project-specific operational and financial findings to drive potential Organic Growth opportunities.
- Evaluates and reports on business metrics of previous and current Organic Growth opportunities to help Sequel Leadership team make informed, data-driven decisions about Organic Growth opportunities.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and support in the Sequel mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior.
- Understand industry-wide (PMI) project management trends and use this knowledge to bring solutions to business units to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge
The Must Haves
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare or Business Administration, or related field, Master’s preferred
Experience: Demonstrated experience in project/phase management for large scale projects. Experience in behavioral health, preferred.
Other: Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Project Management techniques and tools.
- DailyPay – access your money when you need it as soon as 48 hours after you start!
- 401k Match – coming Jan. 2020!
- Access to wellness tools and corporate discounts
- Excellent paid time off plans for balance of work/life
- Internal growth opportunities with training and development
- Competitive Health & Supplemental Benefits
Sequel Youth & Family Services is an Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly employer.