We are passionate about what we do and delight in providing excellent programs that make permanent, positive changes in the lives of those we serve. Our programs are designed to equip our clients with the vision, motivation, life skills, education, and self-discipline necessary to lead a successful life.
A Little About Our Program…
Established in 1990, Sequel Youth and Family Services of Courtland is a licensed and academically accredited 28-bed residential treatment facility. The program specializes in treating adolescent males with maladaptive sexual concerns and/or behavioral disorders. The campus is located in Courtland, AL
What is it like to work at a Sequel program! Check us out on Glassdoor or follow us on Facebook, or LinkedIn.
We are seeking talented Registered Nurse to provide skilled nursing care to our residents. As a Registered Nurse (RN), you will provide service to adolescent males ages 12 -18.
- Reviewing the residents’ physical needs
- Administers prescribed medications
- Arranges medical / dental appointments
- Documents care according to assigned standards of care
- A graduate from an accredited RN program
- Must possess a valid unrestricted Registered Nursing License issued by the Alabama State Board of Nursing.
- 1 – 2 years mental health nursing experience with a child/youth population is preferred, but also welcome new graduates.
- Must be able to deliver skilled nursing care in both routine and stressful periods
- A valid CPR certification issued by the American Red Cross or the American Heart Association is preferred.
- Basic computer skills
- DailyPay – access your money when you need it as soon as 48 hours after you start!
- Access to wellness tools and corporate discounts
- Excellent paid time off plans for balance of work/life
- Internal growth opportunities with training and development
- Competitive Health & Supplemental Benefits
- 401K after 60 days
- 3 weeks paid Parental Leave