Are you looking to make a difference or be a superhero to children with developmental disabilities? You might be a Sequel RBT !
You are a good fit if you:
- Have a compassion for children.
- Nurturing, kind, creative, and happy.
- Are patient and enjoy helping children achieve their goals.
Sequel Care of Florida is looking for a certified RBT who is responsible for ensuring the implementation of ABA therapy services in accordance with best clinical practices. Locations you will be servicing are: primarily center-based with additional support in the school and home.
We are passionate about what we do and delighted in providing excellent programs that make permanent positive changes in the lives of those we serve. Our programs are designed to offer quality outpatient behavioral healthcare services to children, adolescents and adults.
- RBT certification required
- Bachelor’s degree or working toward a Bachelor’s preferred
- Currently a Medicaid provider
- Experience in teaching, tutoring and/or applied behavior analysis
- Outgoing and high energy
Why choose Sequel ?
- Education Assistance Program - Loan Repayments or Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional growth opportunities with maximum support from the clinic staff
- Paid Training
- Medical, dental, vision, employer- matched 401K and life insurance after 60 days
- Company provided Long Term Disability and AD&D /Life insurance
- Flexible Spending program/Health Savings Account
- Paid time off and parental leave
- Company laptop and IPad