We are passionate about what we do and delight in providing excellent programs that make permanent, positive changes in the lives of those we serve. Our programs are designed to equip our clients with the vision, motivation, life skills, education, and self-discipline necessary to lead a successful life.
Start 2020 Off Right by Joining a Team That is Making a Difference in People's Lives!
Sequel Alliance Family Services of Nevada is looking for compassionate and hardworking Registered Behavior Technicians to join our team in Reno!
Sequel Alliance Family Services of Nevada (SAFS) offers quality outpatient behavioral healthcare services to children, adolescents and adults. We are dedicated to promoting independence and a better quality of life to all those we serve by:
- Developing a positive, open relationship with our clients
- Establishing appropriate limits and boundaries
- Developing progressive and effective individual treatment plans
- Providing support, feedback and communication
- Increasing overall functioning at home and/or in the community
- Provide 1 on 1 intensive ABA Therapy in the homes of clients.
- Follow behavior oriented teaching programs and protocols, specific to each client.
- Keep a consistent schedule with assigned families & clients.
- Complete required training as provided by the employer.
- Maintain RBT certification.
- Collect and maintain appropriate behavior data.
- Complete all other required paperwork and documentation.
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance to HIPAA guidelines.
- Attend staff meetings, trainings, and other required meetings.
- Complete all additional job duties as assigned by the Supervisor/Director.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working with children diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) or related disabilities.
- RBT certification. Will help obtain certification if not already certified.
- Ability to work with families and children with diverse backgrounds, ethnicity, cultures and economic status.
- Basic computer skills. Ability to type and use programs such as Microsoft Word & Excel
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a valid Drivers’ License
- Must supply proof of auto insurance
- Ability to travel to clients’ homes throughout the Reno/Sparks and outlying areas.
- Must be able to pass a federal background check (including fingerprinting).
- Must be available to work afternoons and evenings (after school hours).
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Has the potential to become a full-time position.