This position is responsible for researching, analyzing, and implementing Organic Growth projects along with providing analysis and support towards executing Sequel's overall growth strategy.
- Manage and analyze efforts around executing Sequel Strategic Growth Plan
- Estimate, plan, execute, and administer multiple projects across the full project lifecycle, including strategy through completion while ensuring business objectives are met.
- Align resources, manage issues and risks, and coordinate various elements necessary to complete the project.
- Develop and manage project plans (schedule, risks, issues, resources, budget, scope change, communication.
- Conducts proactive and targeted market research and analysis to help identify potential opportunities for Organic Growth at current Sequel programs and in locations currently unserved by Sequel.
- Locates and engages potential business partners to understand market and stakeholder strengths and needs. Participates in phone, videoconferencing, and in-person meetings with stakeholders nationally.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating internal and external resources to support opportunity requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with Sequel’s core business operations.
- Collaborates with inter-departmental team of Sequel team members to coordinate work efforts and facilitate best practice program development.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Evaluates and provides solution-focused recommendations to project-specific operational and financial findings to drive potential Organic Growth opportunities.
- Evaluates and reports on business metrics of previous and current Organic Growth opportunities to help Sequel Leadership team make informed, data-driven decisions about Organic Growth opportunities.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and support in the Sequel mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior.
- Understand industry-wide (PMI) project management trends and use this knowledge to bring solutions to business units to enhance the enterprise’s competitive edge
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be able to keep OPS team, business and external partners informed of status for projects and activities.
- Able to participate in various roles on both large and small projects and work well with teammates.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priorities.
- Able to balance the short term and long-term goals of the team and company.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex business problems.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Business Minded – Understand all facets of the business.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to travel to assigned programs as needed
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Project Management techniques and tools.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare or Business Administration, or related field, Master’s preferred
Experience: Demonstrated experience in project/phase management for large scale projects. Experience in behavioral health, preferred.