We are passionate about what we do and delight in providing excellent programs that make permanent, positive changes in the lives of those we serve. Our programs are designed to equip our clients with the vision, motivation, life skills, education, and self-discipline necessary to lead a successful life.
Join a Team Making a Difference in the Lives of Our Youth!!!
A Little about Our Program…
We are a Residential Treatment Center for Troubled Teens 12-18 offering Comprehensive Arts Therapy Programs Covering all Four Arts Modalities – Music, Drama, Art and Dance/Movement Therapies.
We are seeking talented Registered Nurse to provide skilled nursing care to our residents.
- Monitoring resident status in order to ensure continuity of student care
- Enforcing nursing policies and facility directives for program compliance
- Gathering and exchanging information with a doctor and psychiatrist in an accurate, prompt and concise manner
- Examining residents and thoroughly documenting assessments
- Serving as a mentor and role model
- Arranges medical/dental appointments
- Complete assessments, reviews and other documentation in a timely manner
- A graduate from an accredited Nursing Program
- Most possess a valid unrestricted Nursing License issue by the Alabama State Board of Nursing
- 1 to 2-year mental health nursing experience with a child/ youth population is preferred, but also welcome new graduates
- Must be able to provide skilled nursing care in both routine and stressful periods
- A valid CPR certification issued by the American Red Cross or the American Heart Association is preferred
- Basic computer skills