We are passionate about what we do and delight in providing excellent programs that make permanent, positive changes in the lives of those we serve. Our programs are designed to equip our clients with the vision, motivation, life skills, education, and self-discipline necessary to lead a successful life.
A Little About Our Program…
Established in 1995, the mission of SequelCare of Oklahoma is to improve the quality of life for persons in southeast Oklahoma by providing comprehensive behavioral, emotional and substance abuse services to enhance and enrich the lives of children, youth, adults, and families. We have offices located in Antlers, Hugo, Poteau, Idabel, and Broken Bow.
What is it like to work at a Sequel program! Check us out on Glassdoor or follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn.
We are seeking Clinical Therapists to provide individual, group, and family counseling for cognitive, affective, behavioral, and substance abuse disorders as well as family situations. Therapists will be based in the Poteau, OK office.
Snapshot of Daily Duties
- Monitor results of treatment and consumer's adjustments to determine effectiveness of treatment.
- Discuss progress toward goals with consumer.
- Maintain case files by documenting sessions and treatment, including progress notes, activities, evaluations, and recommendations.
- Observe consumer to detect indications of abnormal physical or mental behavior and substance abuse issues.
- Consult with Clinical Director or other specialists concerning treatment plan in order to analyze individual cases and coordinate counseling services; and amend plan as directed.
- Change method and degree of therapy when indicated by consumer reactions.
- Interview consumer, using techniques such as testing, interviewing, discussion, and observation, to obtain information concerning medical history and other pertinent information.
- Develop, implement and administer individualized therapeutic treatment to assist consumer in controlling disorders and other problems.
- Review results of tests to evaluate consumer needs.
- Refer consumer to supportive services to supplement treatment and counseling.
- Confer with clients to develop plans for post treatment activities.
- Write evaluations of consumer for use by courts and testifying in court, if necessary, after receiving a court order and consulting with supervisor.
The Must Haves
- Master’s Degree in a behavioral health field.
- Licensed or under supervision for licensure in the state of Oklahoma as a mental health professional, including but not limited to LPC, LBP, LMFT, LCSW or LADC.
- Basic computer skills including knowledge of MS Word.
- Competitive salary
- Professional growth opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance after 60 days
- Company provided Long Term Disability
- Company provided AD&D/Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Program/Health Savings Account
- Paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Tuition/Student Loan Assistance Program
- Employer-matched 401(K) after 60 days of employment
- Impact somebody’s life and make a difference