We are passionate about what we do and delight in providing excellent programs that make permanent, positive changes in the lives of those we serve. Our programs are designed to equip our clients with the vision, motivation, life skills, education, and self-discipline necessary to lead a successful life.
We are seeking a passionate, driven, and Experienced Accountant!
Sequel Youth and Family Services, a multi-location organization, is seeking a customer focused Assistant Controller that thrives in a fast pace medical environment. This position will be filled in our Service Center in Huntsville, AL
The Assistant Controller will support Controllers in all accounting-related activities, including managerial accounting, high-level accounting, and finance activities for multiple locations with Sequel Youth and Family Services. The Assistant Controller will play a vital role in maintaining accountability of the company’s financial resources and protecting investor assets.
- Conduct analysis of accounts.
- Provide leadership to coworkers with lesser accounting skill levels.
- Manage priorities and adapt to changing requirements.
- Complete bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare a wide range of managerial and cost accounting reports as well as serves the “go to" person for the department.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years' accounting experience.
- Applicant must have experience with GL, AR, AP, and payroll.
- Must be familiar with bank and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Multi location and medical accounting experience would be a plus.
- Candidate must possess exceptional computer skills along with various accounting software.
- Must be able to work extended evening and weekend hours as needed.
Why work at Sequel:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance after 60 days
- Company provided AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parent Leave
- Educational Assistance Program
- 401K after 60 days
- Excellent Paid Time Off plan for balance of work/life
- Daily Pay
- Onsite fitness area