Skilled Technician/Laborer - Construction
Septon Development Group, Inc. Mesa, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SKILLED TECHNICIAN/LABORER - Our Skilled Technicians are an entry-level, technical position within the company. Must possess the right attitude, work ethic, and energy to get the job done.
COMPENSATION: $17.00 - $23.00 per hour
Other reimbursement and programs:
- Excellent health plan w/ 50A% employer contribution
- Vacation and Sick Time
To succeed in this position, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Have a CLEAN DRIVING RECORD and clean background screen if you wish to be promoted within the organization
- Have previous experience in the construction trades and a general knowledge of construction jobsites
- Own and have ability to use basic power and hand tools efficiently and bring tools to jobsite
- Have dependable transportation to job site
- Utilize aptitude for construction tasks effectively
- Ability to pass Procore online training program
- Ability to use 365 Office phone ap to communicate via email
- Follow the Core Values of Septon Development Group at all times
- Adhere to OSHA safety standards at all times and report issues on site immediately to Superintendent or Project manager
- Ability to keep Accurate Procore Logs and upload photos, every day prior to end of shift, for every project – Time of arrival, lunch break, and departure must be a part of the log.
- Have materials necessary on the jobsite before start of shift
- Be ready to start work at the scheduled time
- Work at a pace that exceeds expectations with an excellent can-do attitude
- Take directions as a team player and show pride in work
Septon Development Group, Inc.Why Work Here?
Please apply if you're looking for a family oriented company with room to grow!
Septon Development Group (SDG), Inc. is a top performing commercial building and service partner. SDG Team members reside in Arizona and work on multiple projects throughout Arizona, Nevada, California, New Mexico, Colorado & Utah. Team members working for SDG are committed to the core values (Teamwork, Commitment, Empowerment, Service, Growth, Integrity, & Responsibility), which drive our success. We seek individuals who thrive in a team environment, are committed to finding and acting on solutions, and deliver world-class service to our clients.
9545 E. Doubltree Ranch Rd. #150Mesa, AZ