Electro mechanical Technician
Sepragen Corporation Union City, CA
- Expired: May 14, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Full-time, talented and dedicated Electro-Mechanical Technician needed by Sepragen Corporation. Sepragen is a worldwide supplier of equipment used to make pharmaceutical drugs and vaccines including equipment used to manufacture of Covid-19 vaccines. Excellent electrical knowledge and wiring skills needed. Must be able to read and wire from electrical schematics, select the right kind of wire and components. Have excellent soldering/crimping skills, be able to pin, run wiring in neat manner, mount terminal strips, do proper grounding and shielding. This position will perform complete mechanical and electrical assembly of the machines and then troubleshoot and test them. They will also work alongside senior technicians and engineers and support the transition of new products from engineering to manufacturing. History of excellent performance and good work-ethic is a must.
- Knowledge of electrical theory. Ability to read electrical schematics and wiring diagrams as well as mechanical drawings
- Wire harnessing and point-to-point wiring - soldering, crimping, terminal strips, putting spade lugs etc. Wiring of electrical panels
- Mounting of electromechanical components like pumps, motors, VFDs, PLCs, solenoids, relays and sensors
- Electrical and mechanical instrument-level troubleshooting
- PCB wiring experience a plus
- Digital and analog testing and familiarity with test equipment (DVM, O-Scope)
- Mechanical and Electrical assembly of fluid components and familiarity with pumps, motors and valves a plus
- Experience with calibration a plus
- Computer skills required
- Good communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to work independently and in teams necessary
- 7+ years industrial experience in the semiconductor equipment, medical/laboratory instrumentation or equivalent
- AA degree in Electronics, or equivalent
- Electronic / Electrical Troubleshooting: 5+ years
- Associate (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
Pay: $25.00 - $28.00 per hour
To keep our work environment safe all employees are required to wear masks and gloves on the premises and adhere to social distancing norms. The high touch areas in the facility are wiped down twice a day.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 5 - 10 years
Salary: $25 - $28 Hourly
AddressUnion City, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Sepragen Corporation